Are you looking for the next step in your teaching career? Due to an exciting internal promotion, New Shoots Hobsonville is now looking to appoint a second in charge (2IC). The right person will be a qualified and fully registered teacher who has had experience within a leadership role and working alongside the Centre Director and team to ensure the smooth running of the centre.
The role consists of working 3 days within the classrooms and two days out of the classroom each week supporting with planning and documentation, Internal evaluations, coaching and mentoring, appraisal and induction and general centre culture and well-being.
At New Shoots Hobsonville we treasure our community and are always looking at ways of getting involved. New Shoots is committed to our amazing kaiako and offer so much guidance and support, as well as:
- Smaller ratios to help with building solid and meaningful relationships with tamariki and whanau
- 100% support financially through lockdowns
- Pay parity
- A newly launched staff benefits package full of fantastic surprises
- Supplied uniforms
- Endless learning opportunities and PD support
- A stunning environment and team that will feel like your home away from home.
Send your CV and cover letter to Pip Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org