Are you a certified teacher with a passion for the care and development of our smallest tamariki? Someone that had a calm, respectful, and kind nature.
We are currently looking for a qualified babies teacher to bring their wisdom, passion, and compassion to our amazing little team.
Our centre truly is a home away from home in the heart of Hobsonville. Rain or shine, children enjoy the generous outdoor area that spans the length of our centre. Complete with gardens, sandpits, a bike track and a mud kitchen, all our children play outside together, giving this space a special, family fee
We specifically want to see an experienced babies teacher that has a passion for respectful practice and intentional teaching. We are influenced in our philosophies by the RIE/Pikler/Howard Gardner approaches. Respectful moments and time to build solid and meaningful relationships.
As well as the opportunity to work in a beautiful centre with an amazing team, New Shoots Hobsonville also offer:
- A ton of professional development opportunities to further yourself as an educator.
- Staff benefits package
- FULL PAY PARITY
- Small ratio numbers for developing secure and authentic relationships
- A supportive, fun, and collaborative team.
- Discounted childcare fees.
- Wellbeing support through EAP
If you are motivated to make a positive impact on the tamariki you teach, then please send us your CV and cover letter to Pip at New Shoots by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
At the beautiful secluded New Shoots Greenhithe, we are currently looking for a full time, qualified infant teacher starting in September. Working with tamariki is a fulfilling and rewarding role and to be able to do that in such a beautiful centre immersed in the bush is truly a unique and fulfilling role.
New Shoots Greenhithe have a team of authentic, genuine and committed teachers that truly make every single child and their family feel special and an extension of the New Shoots whānau. Children are respected and their individual and unique personalities are nurtured. We are influenced but the RIE, Pikler and Gardner philosophies so if you have experience in these or it simply aligns with your own philosophy, you will be a great fit in our centre.
We are looking for experienced kaiako who is:
- Well experienced in infant care
- Qualified with either full or provisional registration
- Someone who values developing independence and allows children to own their learning
- Able to value rituals and make each day special and meaningful for our tamariki.
- Someone who has knowledge of the RIE philosophy and identifies with this way of knowing being and doing. Working as a calm, considered, and unhurried teacher giving children the time and respect they deserve.
- Strong in building respectful relationships with children and whanau
- Well experienced in environment set up and making spaces beautiful.
Our centre has been awarded the New Zealand Architecture Award for Education and the Resene colour award so if you love to work in a stunning setting, Greenhithe is absolutely for you.