We are currently looking for an unqualified toddler teacher to bring their experience, creativity, and passion to New Shoots Hobsonville. As a toddler teacher you will have a great mix of patience and encouragement to help our small adventurers in their learning journey.
Our centre truly is a home away from home in the heart of Hobsonville. Rain or shine, children enjoy the generous outdoor area that spans the length of our centre. Complete with gardens, sandpits, a bike track and a mud kitchen, all our children play outside together, giving this space a special, family fee
We specifically want to see an experienced teacher that has a passion for creative activities, respectful & unhurried care moments and a special place in their heart for toddlers . We are influenced in our philosophies by the RIE/Pikler/Howard Gardner approaches.
We believe that in order for children to blossom they need to be surrounded by teachers who are not only passionate about their jobs but who will respect and nurture each child individually.
To be successful you will:
- Appreciate and practice clear and open communication with your team
- Have a lot of solid experience in ECE especially working with energetic toddlers
- Have good experience in a RIE centered environment
- Be able to observe, identify interests and extend on children’s learning in a fun and creative way
- Enjoy furthering your own knowledge with professional development and as part of a talented team
Other than a wonderful centre with a passionate and respectful team, New Shoots also offers:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Working with a solid, cohesive and fun team of kaiako
- Uniform supplied
- Staff benefits package
- Tons of professional development
- Wellbeing support through EAP
If you are motivated to make a positive impact on the tamariki you teach, then please send us your CV and cover letter to Pip at New Shoots by emailing email@example.com