New Shoots Tauranga is a special centre in the heart of Tauranga, catering to a wide range of families including our amazing healthcare workers at the hospital across the road.
We are looking for a full time, unqualified infants’ teacher to join our team and form strong, kind, and meaningful relationships with our tamariki. Ideally you will have extensive experience in working with infants.
New Shoots Tauranga have a team of authentic, genuine and committed teachers that truly make every single child and their family feel special and an extension of the New Shoots whānau. Children are respected and their individual and unique personalities are nurtured. We are influenced but the RIE, Pikler and Gardner philosophies so if you have experience in these or it simply aligns with your own philosophy, you will be a great fit in our centre.
We are looking for an unqualified teacher who is:
- Confident in their teaching practices
- An excellent team player and communicator
- Experienced with infants and has pride in their respectful practice
- Able to genuinely read infant cues with a nurturing and committed mindset
- Amazing in building genuine and strong relationships with children and families
Walking into our spacious building is like entering an oasis – delicious smells waft in from the kitchen and calming classrooms are filled with sustainable resources to create a homely feel that puts children at ease.
Send your CV and Cover letter to Pip Phillips. For more information, please visit www.newshoots.co.nz