3-day week, yes please! These roles don’t happen often so be in quick. Working 24 hours over three days (likely to be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) in a centre that oozes quality early childhood care.
Kindness, respect, fun, and passion are just a few words that describes our amazing team culture at New Shoots Whenuapai. Our space is bright, open, natural, and well resourced, a space that you are proud to work in. Whanau, tamariki, and kaiako all feel a sense of belonging in their home away from home.
New Shoots is committed to our amazing kaiako and offer so much guidance and support as well as:
- Smaller ratios to help with building solid and meaningful relationships with tamariki and whanau
- Paid registration
- Pay Parity – Now up to step 11
- A newly launched staff benefits package full of fantastic surprises
- Endless learning opportunities and PD support
- A stunning environment and team that will feel like your home away from home.
To be suitable for this role you must:
- Be a qualified and registered teacher
- Have experience in calm, kind, respectful RIE practice
- Have a passion on understanding your tamariki and being able to extend on their learning
- Respect and treasure a collaborative team environment, where all teachers work together to have fun and support one another.
If you are looking at working in a stunning centre with exceptional support from an amazing Centre Director and team then this is for you.
Send your CV and cover letter to Pip Phillips by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org