Kindness, respect, fun, and passion are just a few words that describes our amazing team culture at New Shoots Whenuapai. Our space is bright, open, natural, and well resourced, a space that you are proud to work in. Whanau, tamariki, and kaiako all feel a sense of belonging in their home away from home.
At New Shoots Whenuapai, we are currently looking for another member of our team, to nurture, nourish, and care for our tamariki. You may be a fully qualified preschool teacher OR teacher in training.
New Shoots is committed to our amazing kaiako and offer so much guidance and support as well as:
- Smaller ratios to help with building solid and meaningful relationships with tamariki and whānau
- 100% support financially through lockdowns
- Pay Parity
- A newly launched staff benefits package full of fantastic surprises
- Endless learning opportunities and PD support
- A stunning environment and team that will feel like your home away from home.
To be suitable for this role you must:
- Be a qualified and registered teacher OR currently doing your qualifications
- Have experience in calm, kind, respectful RIE practice
- Have a passion on understanding your tamariki and being able to extend on their learning
- Respect and treasure a collaborative team environment, where all teachers work together to have fun and support one another.
If you are looking at working in a stunning centre with exceptional support from an amazing Centre Director and team then this is for you.
Send your CV and cover letter to Pip Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org